Thursday 10 January 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Thank You Beary Much


Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
I'm using the bear from the new release
 
My inspiration for this card was from cards I seen on Pinterest. I don't know about you but I can get lost on there for hours!
I coloured the bear with copic markers and cut him out. I printed the sentiment onto some patterned paper and cut it out using the balloon die from my MFT Blueprints 26 set. I inked some white card with Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxides and them spritzed with some water. Once it was dry I placed the balloon and green Patterned paper in position and cut bothe layers out with the stitched die. I glued the hill piece on and mounted the balloon on 3d foam pads and added that.I then added the bear and balloon tie. Some sequins to finish it off.


Image - Time For Tea Designs "Thank You Beary Much"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Echo Park
Dies - MFT "Blueprints 26"
Distress Oxides - Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade
Sequins 
3d Foam Pads

Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment