Thursday 17 January 2019

T4T Designs - I Woof You

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.

I'm using one of the cute dogs from the It's Pawty Time clear stamp set that's available in the Etsy shop. It's also available to buy with the matching dies too.

I started by stamping the dog, bone and I woof you sentiment using my Tim Holtz stamping platform and coloured it in with my Copic markers. I cut it out using the Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangle and added a little die cut heart to the dog's head. I then used the same three stamps to make my backing paper. I stamped them all multiple times using Memento London Fog Ink. I didn't want it too in your face so chose not to use black. I matted it onto red card along with my image. I added a little washi tape tail under the image and then stamped some paw prints from the stamp set using black ink as I did want them to stand out.
A super cute card.


Image - T4T Designs "It's Pawty Time"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Avery Elle "Wonky Stitched Dies
Washi Tape

Cass xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment