Thursday 3 January 2019

T4T Designs - New Year

Happy New Year!

Today is my first blog post of 2019 with my 
DT post.

I'm jumping ahead a month to February with a love themed card using the lovely Sweetheart digital stamp. I coloured her with my Copic markers and cut her out. I added a layer of kraft card to my card base and then the patterned heart paper from Fancy Pants. I've had it for years but still love it. I bought a few sheets at the time (as you do!)
I cut the two hearts out using the scalloped heart dies I got in The Works. They have some lovely dies and a great price. I then cut the love scrip word using the Memory Box die and added it to the white heart, and the red velvet heart to the kraft heart. I then trimmed down the doily and added it to the right of the card and mounted the image on 3d foam pads on top.


Image - T4T Designs "Sweetheart"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Fancy Pants Designs
Dies - The Works "Scalloped Hearts"
Memory Box "Love"
Doily
Kraft Card
Anna Marie Designs White Corrugated Card
Velvet Heart Button


No comments:

Post a Comment