Saturday 22 September 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Dies/Punches
 
I've used this fab Topsy Turvy Cake image for my card this week. I've coloured it as always with my Copics. I punched 4 different colours of card using the SU scalloped punch and layered them together. I adhered them to the left side of my card and then matted the cake image. I doodled round the edge of the card with my fine liner pen and added some different coloured Nuvo drops to finish.
 
 
 
Image -  Topsy Turvy Cake
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Punch - SU Scallop
Dies - Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Rectangles"
Nuvo Drops
Fine Liner Pen

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment