Saturday 8 September 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is a
Sketch

Let us see your interpretation of the sketch.
 
For my card I've used this super cute little Fairy House from Little Blue Button Stamps. I wanted to go with and autumn feel so coloured it in warm autumn colours and added a few dewdrops to the roof.  I cut out a circle from the wood effect paper and mounted the fairy house on 3d foam pads. I printed out some pumpkins in two sizes and coloured them with my Copics too and added them to either side of the fairy door. I cut some of the Tim Holtz Autumn Gathering leaves and added them at the sides of the fairy house. Some dewdrops in the corners and aome alphabet stickers in Kraft to finish it off.
 I know I'd love a new home like this!



Image - Little Blue Button Stamps "Fairy House"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Designs By Dani "Happy Fall Y'all"
Dies - Tim Holtz "Autumn Gatherings"
Dewdrops


Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment