Saturday 5 August 2023

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 

Saturday and time for another  

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 
The theme from Team Wendy is
 
Inspired By A Book/Song/Film
 
 My card is inspired by the Madonna song Holiday. I coloured the image from All Dressed Up with copic markers to coordinate with my Nitwit Collections papers. I matted the papers onto my card base. I die cut the image using my Memory Box die and added it to the card. I die cut the sentiment using my Penny Black die and adhered that to the card. I finished off by adding the sentiment and the Holiday dictionary definition.


 
Image - All Dressed Up
 
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers 

Papers - Nitwit Collections

Dies - Memory Box, Penny Black

Don't forget to pop by the Challenge Blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST use a stamp (Rubber,Clear or Digi)
 
 TFL
Cass xx

 

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous Cass. LOVE the image hun, beautiful colouring and gorgeous in orange too! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete