Saturday 8 July 2023

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another  

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 
The theme from Team Wendy is
 
Flowers
 
It was Frida Kahlo's birthday on the 6th July so I used this fantastic new image from Vera Lane Studio called Frida Dee. She has fabulous flowers in her hair! I coloured her with my copic markers and fussy cut her out. 

The taqueria was an svg cut file from Dreaming Tree that I cut using my ScanNCut. Frida Dee decided she needed some tacos...lol. I'm sure a few tequilas will be drunk too.
 
 

Image - Vera Lane Studio [Frida Dee]

 Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

SVG Cutting File - Dreaming Tree [Taqueria]

White Gel Pen

Don't forget to pop by the Challenge Blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST use a stamp (Rubber,Clear or Digi)
 
 TFL
Cass xx

 

2 comments:

  1. saw your card over on the Sweet Stampin' challenge- it's so cute - I had to stop by and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another amazing creation hun! So clever and so fabulous! Awesome hat tip to Frida Kahlo too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete