Sunday 21 November 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Saturday and time for another  

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 
The theme from Team Wendy is
 
Birthdays
 
It just so happens to be Sweet Stampin's 12th Birthday too!
 
I've used this gorgeous cupcake from the Sheepski Designs Coffee And Cake Digi set. I printed it quite large and cut a third of it off so I could have it on the edge of my card. I then coloured it with my copic markers and used my white gel pen to add some highlights.
 
I printed the sentiment where I wanted it to sit and then inked around a large doily using Spun Sugar distress oxide and then around the edge of the card. 
I adhered the image in place and added some pink nuvo drops in different sizes.
 
 

 


 Image - Sheepski Designs ( Coffee And Cake)
 
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
 
Distress Oxide - Spun Sugar
 
Sentiment - LOTV  (It's Time To Party)
 
White Doily
 
Pink Nuvo Drops
 
White Gel Pen 

Don't forget to pop by the Challenge Blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST use a stamp (Rubber,Clear or Digi)
 
 TFL
Cass xx

 

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect creation for our birthday! LOVE that big cupcake! Strangely hungry now, hehe. Beautiful creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete