Wednesday 1 September 2021

Crafts Galore Encore - September Challenge

As it's the first of the month, today I'm sharing my DT card for Crafts Galore Encore.   

For August it's another anything goes challenge.

 The sponsor this month is All Dressed Up Stamps and the prize is 2 digi stamps from their store.

I've made a slimline card featuring Beret Girl from All Dressed Up Stamps. I coloured her with my Copic markers and cut her out.

I added some Candied Apple and Prize Ribbon distress oxides to my glass mat and spritzed with some water. I then smooshed my card in each colour separately drying between each colour.

Next I stamped the script stamp randomly using Versafine Clair Nocturne. I cut out the Eiffel Tower SVG on my ScanNCut in black card and adhered it to the background. I then cut it out using the slimline stitched rectangle dies.

I then added the washi tape from AALL & Create on both sides (luckily the words were French) and fixed the Beret Girl in place. To finish off I added the Merci sentiment which I printed on my PC.

Ooh La La!
 


 Image - All Dressed Up Stamps (Beret Girl)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Distress Oxides - Candied Apple and Prize Ribbon

Stamp - Indigo Blu (Script) 

Dies - Slimline Stitched

Versafine Clair - Nocturne

SVG - Paige Evans (Eiffel Tower)

ScanNCut

Washi Tape - AALL & Create

Don't forget to pop by the Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog to see all the fab DT creations.


  We would love to see your creations. You can enter up to 3 times and it's always Anything Goes.

Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment