Thursday 27 June 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Simply Cards And Papercraft Freebies

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
Today I'm sharing a card featuring one of the free digital stamps that are in this months
Simply Cards and Papercrafts which is out now.
I coloured the little dog with my Copic markers to look like a spotty dog. I coloured the cupcake and added some clear Wink of Stella to the icing. 
I matted a layer of my patterned paper onto some purple cardstock and added to my card blank.
I then cut out a rectangle od purple card using my wrapped stitched rectangles and added a circle of patterned paper using the wrapped  stitched circles.
I adhered it to the rest of the card. I mounted the dog and cupcake on 3D foam pads and added at the bottom of the circle. 
I cut out a layered flower from the Stitched Blooms die using the papers and added to the top right of the circle.
I finished it off with the Yappy Birthday sentiment.

Pick up your copy now to get the fabulous freebies.

Image - Time For Tea Designs
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections
Dies - Memory Box Wrapped Stitched Rectangles and Circles, MFT Stitched Blooms,
Crealies Banners
Wink Of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment