Saturday 29 June 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge


Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
You Are My Sunshine
 
So this week we want to see
creations that have a 'sun' on them.
It can be a diecut sun, a paper pattern with a sun on it,
or perhaps you have one of those fancy sun rays stencils?!
Whatever you choose to do, just make sure it's sunny
and remember to add some stamping.
 
I coloured in this sweet image from Pollycraft at Whimsy stamps called Dude for the Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring challenge so he was perfect for the challenge theme.
I decided to make a pop up box card with a surf theme using an SVG cutting file from Lori Whitlock. 
I cut it out on my ScanNCut and used my La La Land sun and clouds die instead of the ones included with the file.
The Surf's Up sentiment is another SVG cutting file from Snap Click Supply. The Dude sentiment I made using one of my fonts in SCAL.
I just needed to add the little Dude with some 3D foam pads to the bottom right at the front.
The sun is at the wrong side for how I coloured him but I'm just using some artistic licence.
 
Love how it turned out!
 
 
 
 
Image - Pollycraft Dude from Whimsy Stamps
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Pop Up Box Card  SVG - Lori Whitlock
ScanNCut
Surf's Up SVG - Snap Click Supply 
Dies - La La Land Sun and Clouds
3D Foam Pads

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.


Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx

1 comment:

  1. So, I think it goes without saying really, that I UTTERLY ADORE this, but just in case you missed it the first time. I UTTERLY ADORE this!! Hehe. Seriously, such a fun creation Cass. Do come and share it over on the Whimsy FB page. We'd love to see it there. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete