Thursday 28 March 2019

Time For Tea Designs - A Purrfect Day

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.

I'm using three of the cute cats from the Mew Are Pawsome clear stamp set that's available in the shop. It's also available to buy with the matching dies too. 

Another card for the cat lovers in your life. I coloured them with my Copic markers and cut them out on my ScanNCut. I cut the shadow box frame die and mounted it with 3D foam tape on my patterned paper. I added the sentiment in the top right corner  and the cat with balloons in the top right corner. both are on 3D foam. The ginger cat I added to the bottom left corner but on the outside this time.. I added the die cut grass and sun in the bottom right corner and put the sitting cat in the grass. The little flowers are from another T4T Designs digi set called Gardening Emily And Ernie
I printed it out 4 times and scattered them around the card to finish it off.

Definitely Purrfect for those cat lovers!



Images - T4T Designs "Mew Are Pawsome" stamps
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - Nitwit Collections "Up,Up & Away"
Dies - Creative Expressions, La La Land
ScanNCut
3D Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment