Thursday 14 March 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Happy Cat Mom Day

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.

If you know any cat lovers or crazy cat ladies then this digital stamp I'm using will be perfect for them. This is Happy Cat Mom Day and she's available to buy in the Time For Tea Designs shop.
I wanted to do an eclipse card, so coloured her with my copic markers and them cut out the MEOW on my ScanNCut. I then mounted the letters on 3d Foam tape. I then added it to my card blank that I matted with some dotty paper. I added a couple of bits of washi tape to the top right corner. The sentiment was printed on my PC.








Here's a close up.

Image - T4T Designs "Happy Cat Day Mom"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
ScanNCut
3D Foam Tape
Washi Tape

Cass xx




No comments:

Post a Comment