Thursday 7 February 2019

T4T Designs - Thank You Balloons

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.

It's an exciting time at Time For Tea Designs. Jo has just launched a new website with a new blog and website on it. There's also some new DT members join us. All links at the end of this post.

I'm using the bear from the Thank You Beary Much collection for my card. I've gone tall and thin for this card.I used the solid balloon from the set and coloured it two contrasting colours in my photo editing software and placed them over the digi paper then printed it out. Next I used the Balloon outline and printed it onto glitter card and mirror card and cut them out. I mounted them with 3D foam pads to give some dimension. I coloured the image with Copic markers and adhered him to the bottom of my card. I cut the sentiment on my ScanNCut and adhered it between the bear and the balloons. A few sequins to finish it off.

Don't forget to pop over to the new website and check it out.


 Image - Time For Tea Designs "Thank You Beary Much"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collection "Up, Up And Away"
Sentiment - ScanNCut File
Glitter Card
Mirror Card
Sequins - Little Lucy's Things
3D Foam Pads

Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment