Saturday 23 February 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Dr Seuss Birthday 
 
I decided to use this Dr. Seuss quote as the inspiration for my card. I coloured this super fun dog image from Goebie Designs who is a bit quirky with the bone through his head. He'd definitely stand out!
I added some pawprint digi paper across the top of my card with some twine wrapped around it. I added the quote using the mini alphabet stickers and mounted the image to the right on 3D foam pads.



Image - Goebie Designs "Beagle"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Kraft card
Pawprint Digital Papers
Mini Alphabet Stickers
Twine
3D Foam Pads

 Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

2 comments: