Thursday 28 June 2018

T4T Designs - New Release

Thursday and my regular Time For Tea DT post.
It's also time for the June release and there's 3...yes 3 new digi collections. The main characters can also be bought as stand alone digis.
 
The 3 new  collections are
 
All are available to buy in the Time For Tea Designs Etsy store.

For my card I've used the pint glass from the Hey Handsome collection. This collection is perfect for male cards. I used the pint glass image twice. Flipped one vertically so I could have them touching. I then used two of the fabulous sentiments in the set and added them above and below. Coloured it with my Copic markers and added some glossy accents to the two glasses. Some checked paper and some beer papers are the base of my card. Added some brown grosgrain ribbon and a bottle top to finish it off.  Perfect for the beer loving male.
  

 


 Image  - T4T Designs "Hey Handsome Collection" Pint Glass
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Sentiments - T4T Designs "Hey Handsome Collection"  Cheers and It's Your Birthday
Glossy Accents
Grosgrain Ribbon
Bottle Top

TFL
Cass xx

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment