Saturday 16 June 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Weddings
I don't normally use stamps or images on wedding cards. I prefer a more classic look, but as this is a stamping challenge blog I used this super cute digi from Digi Stamp Boutique. I coloured it with my copics and inked round the edge with Bundled Sage Distress Oxide. The papers are a lovely vintage look from Anna Marie Designs in soft greens and pinks. I cut the Mr & Mrs in white and inked it with the Distress Oxide too so it pulled it all together. 
Some Prima hydrangeas in green and pink and some pearls to finish it off.
Image - Digi Stamp Boutique "Henry and Zoe Get Wed"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Anna Marie Designs "Blissful Green"
Dies - Crafter's Companion Rustic Wedding "Newlyweds"
Distress Oxide - Bundled Sage
Prima Hydrangeas
Flat Back Pearls
Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.


Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment