Tuesday 1 May 2018

T4T Designs - I Do Two Challenge

Today being the 1st of May sees Time for Tea Designs starting off a new challenge to run for the month of May.
This month's challenge is called I Do Two.
The prize will be 3 digi stamps of your choice to a winner who will be voted for.
A second prize of 1 digi stamp will be chosen at random.
4 entries will also be chosen to feature on T4T Designs social media at the end of the challenge. These will be our T4TD Diamonds.
All winners will be able to grab a button for their blog.

For this months challenge we want to see Two Of.
Two papers,two ribbons, two sentiments, two flowers etc etc.

For my card I've used this fab image from the Time For Tea Designs Shop called Sk8r Boy.
I coloured him as usual with my Copic Markers. I stamped Two of the Woodware graffiti stamps on kraft cardstock and embossed it with the brick wall embossing folder. I used papers from Nitwit Collections Spaced Out. I cut Two banners from my MFT Blueprints 26 and added Two punched out stars with twine threaded through them. Two Tim Holtz Adage tickets to finish it off.

Two cardstock - Kraft and Green Bazzill
Two Papers
Two graffiti stamps
Two banners
Two star buttons
Two Adage tickets






Image - Time For Tea Designs "Sk8r Boy"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Spaced Out"
Embossing Folder - Crafter's Companion
Dies - MFT "Blueprints 26"
Stamps - Woodware "Graffiti"
Star Punch
Tim Holtz - Adage Tickets 

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations.
Don't forget you must use a T4T designs image to win one of the fantastic prizes.

Links to all T4T Designs Social Media below.

TFL
Cass xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment