Saturday 5 May 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Flowers 
 
For my card I've used this fab Stamping Bella image from the Uptown Girls range called Posh Has A Present. she's coloured with Copic markers and I paper pieced her dress using gorgeous papers from my favourite Nitwit Collections. I love all their papers and have quite a few (dozen) collections. (Shhhh) These were from the Up, Up and Away collection. I embossed the flowery paper with a Dotty Daisy embossing folder too, to add some texture.
The flowers and pearls were from my stash.

 
 
 
Image - Stamping Bella "Posh Has A Present"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Up,Up And Away"
Dies - Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Rectangles"
Embossing Folder - CE Sue Wilson "Dotty Daisy"
Brother ScanNCut
Flowers
 
Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous creation Cass. Love that SB gal and her paper pieced dress. Gorgeous image hun & card design! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete