Thursday 20 March 2008

Doodlebug House



I've always thought these wee houses never really served much purpose,but looked really cute. So when Craftology had them in stock I thought I'd buy one and give it a try. I decided to use some of my Brenda Pinnick kit to decorate it.I was quite pleased with how it turned out, then again I had gorgeous papers to work with. I emailed Brenda a picture of it and was gobsmacked when she emailed me back asking if she could put it on her blog. Would I mind?.................of course not!
So here's my wee house that had a few moments of fame.

8 comments:

  1. I want it!!! Its so cute...my daughter would love it!!!
    May now have to go and get one.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...love this! I went to the craft show at the nec last week & one of the stalls had a house made up, it wasn't half as good as yours. No wonder Brenda Pinnick put it on her blog......yeh cass. Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I made a chocolate and pink one (in my gallery on UKS) and how super that Brenda wants to put it on her blog....toot toot.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting from UKS the blog a thon - love the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations - can you do mine for me??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is so gorgeous , I want one too

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, I'm not surprised Brenda wanted to put it on her blog, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you have decorated this!

    ReplyDelete