Saturday 30 September 2023

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another  

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 
The theme from Team Wendy is
 
Autumn
 
I've used the Foxes digi stamp set from Vera Lane Studio for my Autumn themed card. I've coloured them with Copics. I sprayed my background with Mustard Seed distress spray stain and then inked through the stencil in autumnal tones. I added some background stamping using stamps from AALL and Create. I coloured in some of the leaves from the Leaves digi set also from VLS. I arranged the leaves in opposite corners and adhered them along with some Autumn berry embellishments. I added some washi to ground my images and then added the fussy cut Foxes. To finish I doodled with my white gel pen.

 


 Image - Vera Lane Studio [Foxes] [Leaves]

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

Distress Oxides

Stencil - AALL And Create 

Background Stamps - AALL And Create

Washi Tape - AALL And Create

Berry Embellishments

White Gel Pen

Don't forget to pop by the Challenge Blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST use a stamp (Rubber,Clear or Digi)
 
 TFL
Cass xx

1 comment:

  1. Super cute creation Cass, all the beautiful Autumnal tones are perfect! Such a cool background and your colouring and detailing on the image is fabulous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete