Wednesday 1 December 2021

Crafts Galore Encore - December Challenge

As it's the first of the month, today I'm sharing my DT card for Crafts Galore Encore.  

For December it's another anything goes challenge.

The sponsor this month is Gecko Galz and the prize is a $25  Gecko Galz store voucher.

 I printed out one of the images from the Santa Clause Lane digital collage set. I used Echo Park papers and tore the edges to give a distressed look. I then inked them with Festive Berries distress oxide. Next I wrapped some twine around one of the pieces and adhered it in place. I offset the image over the other rectangle and adhered them in place.

I added the wooden Christmas sentiment and the nuvo drops and finished off by mounting it onto a red card.


Image - Gecko Galz (Santa Clause Lane Digital Collage Set)

Papers - Echo Park

Distress Oxide - Festive Berries

Twine

Christmas Wooden Embellishment

Nuvo Drops

Don't forget to pop by the Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog to see all the fab DT creations.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment