Saturday 13 February 2021

Vera Lane Studio - Pizza My Heart

Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my Vera Lane Studio DT project which is featuring Pizza My Heart which is available in the Etsy shop.

Today I'm serving up a 6 inch well fired pepperoni pizza as my project. As much as my husbands family are Italian I'm not a huge pizza fan. Probably why it's well fired...LOL. 

You really do need to use your imagination a bit here. 

(and read the bits in brackets in an Italian accent!)

 I started by applying some texture paste using the AALL And Create stencil #88Ring The Changes. Once it was dry I smooshed it in some Crackling Campfire and Festive Berries distress oxides mixed with water. I then cut them out with a circle die. I then inked around the edges with some Crackling Campfire.

(That's a the pepperoni!)

I did the same smooshing technique on my 6 inch pizza base. I then stamped one of the stamps from #338 background noise in Candied Apple. 

(That's a the tomato!)

I also stamped one of the script stamps from the same set in Vanilla  Paperartsy acrylic paint.

 (That's a the cheese!)

I then added the pepperoni and used my Black Zig watercolour pen to ink around it and the base.

(That's a the well fired effect!)

I then used my black Posca paint pen to add splatters. 

(That's a the cracked black pepper!)

I finished with the heart from the digi set and inked it with Cracked Pistachio DO and stencilled it with the same stencil using Lucky Clover DO.

(That's a the Basil!)

To finish I coloured my image with copics and cut her out. I then added the sentiment and doodled with my black fineliner around it, and some black watercolour underneath to tie it all in.
 

Image - Vera LaneStudio (Pizza My Heart)

Colouring Medium - Copic Markers

(Skin E13,11,21,00 Hair E29,27,31 Clothes and Hat C3,1,0 Necktie R46,27,14, E70)

Stencil - AALL And Create #88 Ring The Changes

Stamps - AALL And Create #338 Background Noise

Distress  Oxides - Crackling Campfire, Festive Berries, Candied Apple, Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover

Paperartsy Fresco Acrylic Paint - Vanilla

Black Posca Paint Pen

Zig Black Watercolour Pen

White Gel Pen

Black Fineliner


We would love to see your makes over on the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group or tag us on Instagram using #veralanestudio


 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment