Saturday 11 July 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Fairies And Fantasy
 
I used this super cute Busy Little Bee digital stamp from All Dressed Up. Isn't she lovely? 
I coloured her with my copic markers. I used Nitwit Collections papers from the Bee-Lightful collection which are perfect for a bee theme. I matted the yellow bee paper onto some black cardstock. I then punched the black honeycomb paper with my scallop Stampin' Up punch and added it across the card. I die cut the honeycomb using a Sizzix Tim Holtz die in black and added it to the top left corner. I then matted the image onto some black cardstock and added it to the card. Next I printed the sentiment on my PC and die cut it using the Memory Box Wrapped Stitched circle die and matted it onto some black. I then added it using some 3D foam tape. I finished with the little yellow flower and some yellow and black pearls.
 
 
 
Image - All Dressed Up "Busy Little Bee"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Bee-Lightful"
Dies - Sizzix Tim Holtz, Memory Box "Wrapped Stitched Circles"
Punch - Stampin' Up
Flower
Pearls
3D Foam Pads

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment