Saturday 13 June 2020

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
The theme from Team Wendy is
Dies and/or Punches 
 
For my card I've used this beautiful Lily image from Power Poppy. I coloured it with my Copic markers in shades of orange. I cut it out using a circle die and layered it onto some green card I die cut using my Spellbinders Grand Circles.
For my background I tapped some Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey and Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide ink onto my glass mat and spritzed with some water. I then smooshed my card in the ink until I was happy with the coverage. Once it was dry I added some background stamping using Aall and Create #304 Heartfelt by Tracy Evans. I also added a few little bits around my image. I wrapped some twine around my background and matted onto some green card.
I adhered my image using 3D foam pads and splattered some white paint using my white Posca pen.
I cut out the Happy Birthday using my Crealies Banner die and added to the top right. I also stamped the Fig.1 stamp from Aall and Create #331 Made By Love (also by Tracy Evans) onto some calico with Versafine Clair Acorn.
I added a few clear dewdrops to finish it off.




Image - Power Poppy
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Dies - Spellbinders and Crealies
Background - Distress Oxides Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey and Ripe Persimmon
Ink - Versafine Clair Acorn
Stamps - Aall and Create #331 Made With Love #304 Heartfelt (Both By Tracy Evans)
White Posca Pen
Calico
Dewdrops
Twine
3D Foam Pads

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx

1 comment: