Saturday 30 November 2019

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and time for another
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
 
The theme from Team Wendy is
Blue And White
(To celebrate St.Andrew's Day in Scotland )

Today is St.Andrew's Day here in Scotland so we want to see your blue and white creations to celebrate our patron saint's day.

I used another fab image from Vera Lane Studio called The Traveler. I coloured her with my copic markers and added some doodles with my white gel pen.
I printed out The Saltire (Flag of St.Andrew) to use as my background. I mounted my image with 3D foam pads in the bottom right corner. Next I added the luggage tag and You Are Here from the Journey set from Nitwit Collections, adding Scotland as the destination.
To finish off I printed out some of the words from Caledonia by Dougie MacLean.

Perfect for the little traveler going home!






Image - Vera Lane Studio "The Traveler"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Background - Saltire
Tag - Nitwit Collections "Journey"
Words - Lyrics from "Caledonia"
3D Foam Pads
White Gel Pen
Black Fineliner


Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Wendy.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
 
Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment