Thursday 11 July 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Pawsome Pets

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.
Today I'm sharing another card featuring some of the free digital stamps that are in this months
Simply Cards and Papercrafts which is out now.
 
If you missed out on them they're also available to buy in the shop.
 
I've used the bone,cat,dog,books and sentiment for my card this week. I made the border of bones in Word and printed it out. I coloured the bones and all the images with Copic markers.
I drew a line inside the bone frame with a black fineliner and added a panel of patterned paper to the middle.I added the cat,dog and book images with 3D foam pads. I cut the sentiment out with the banner die and added it above the images.

A quick and easy card!
 
 

Image - Time For Tea Designs - Pawsome Pets
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections
Dies - Crealies Banners
Black Fineliner
3D Foam Pads

No comments:

Post a Comment