Thursday 6 December 2018

Time For Tea Designs - Santa Baby

Thursday and time for another Time For Tea DT post.

I've used this gorgeous Santa Baby red rubber stamp from Time For Tea Designs, that's available in limited numbers from the Etsy Shop 

I coloured her in traditional Santa red adding some glamour dust to her hat and dress. I used these beautiful muted Christmas papers from Nitwit Collections called All Is Calm. It really is a beautiful collection. I wanted the image to pop out from the muted tones. I added a matching seam binding bow and doily. The little holly heart cookie button I've had for ages and finished it off perfectly.



Image - T4T Designs "Santa Baby"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "All Is Calm"
Glamour Dust
Doily
Seam Binding
Holly Heart Cookie Button

Cass xx

No comments:

Post a Comment