Saturday 11 August 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Christmas In August
 
I've used this super cute little snowman called Festive Snooze from Digistamps4joy for my card this week. He really does look like he's been rather jolly and is needing to sleep it off!
I've coloured him with my copic markers in colours to match the digi papers from Nitwit Collections. I love the shades of purple and green. I kept it quite simple and added some holly corners with some purple pearls. Again keeping with the colour scheme.
 
 
 


Image - Digistamps4joy "Festive Snooze"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit Collections "Still Joyful Hearts"
Sentiment - LOTV
Dies - Memory Box "Stitched Wrapped Rectangles"
Cheery Lynn "Holly Corner"
Flat Back Pearls

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment