Thursday 12 July 2018

T4T Designs - Birthday Bonnie

Thursday and my regular Time For Tea DT post.
It's also time for the June release and there's 3...yes 3 new digi collections. The main characters can also be bought as stand alone digis.
 
The 3 new  collections are
 
All are available to buy in the Time For Tea Designs Etsy store.
 
For my card I've used Birthday Bonnie and coloured her with my Copic markers. For the background I used three of the elements from the set. The present, large bow and Birthday sentiment. I added the to a blank word document and randomly spaced them out. I them printed it out and cut to size for my blue cardstock mat. I then cut the word happy on my Brother ScanNCut twice and glued them together to make it thicker. I also cut Bonnie out on the SNC with a 1mm border. Some blue dewdrops to finish off.
 
 
 
Image - Time For Tea Designs "Birthday Bonnie"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Background -  Time For Tea Designs "Birthday Bonnie Elements"
Sentiment - Happy Cut On ScanNCut
Tools - Brother ScanNCut
Dewdrops
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment