Saturday 24 February 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is 
Spring
 
I've used a Gorjuss girl stamp for my card. She's called Spring At Last which fitted perfectly for this challenge. I coloured her to match these gorgeous Nitwit papers. I love the combination of the vivid green and blue. The spring sentiment I cut twice on my Brother ScanNCut and layered it up. The flower was my first go at using Foamiran. It's not bad but hopefully I'll get better with practice.
 
 
Image - Gorjuss Girl "Spring At Last"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Nitwit "Enchanting"
Sentiment - Brother ScanNCut
Flower - Foamiran
Ribbon - SU


Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.

Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
TFL
Cass xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment