Saturday 23 April 2016

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Saturday and another new challenge at
 
This week the theme from Team Abi is
Pink and Girly 
 
Our fabulous sponsor this week is  
Wild Orchid Crafts
 
Well I finally caved in and bought myself a Brother ScanNCut. I've been wanting one since they came out but had been holding off. I had a Craft Robo years ago so had an idea of what they are about. Must say I'm impressed so far and glad I finally bought one. I got the Special Edition version.
 
  
For my card  I used my SNC to make the shaped card and also to cut round my stamped image leaving a white border. They can cut right on the line but wanted a border round my image for this card. The stamp is one of my favourite Gorjuss girls.
 
 

Image - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss "Just A Girl"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - DoCrafts
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Pearls - Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops
Brother ScanNCut for shaped card


Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and see all the fab DT creations from Team Abi.
Remember you MUST  use a stamp (rubber or digi)
 
TFL
Cass xxx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Cass. I'm trying to justify buying a Scan & Cut by telling myself how much I'd save in matching dies, so I'll be interested to know how you use yours. Might have to treat myself in the summer holidays! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. Love the way you have used your new toy for the card blank and for the fussy cut of the image. Look forward to seeing what else you can do. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card Cass, so pretty with the sweet Gorjuss Girl and the beautiful papers.
    Enjoy your new toy!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I am so SO tempted now. I've been holding off not knowing whether the Silhouette or Scan 'n' Cut was the better option. They're super expensive here in New Zealand, so I want to be sure I get the right one! I'll be watching with interest your SNC adventures. Utterly love your card shape, your Gorjuss girl is perfect and so beautifully coloured and I love the card design. Beautiful piece hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cass, and a lovely new toy, enjoy :)

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete