Thursday 30 July 2015

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 127

Welcome to another new challenge at

As always the challenge is Anything Goes and you MUST use a Sugar Nellie stamp (either rubber or digi)

For my card I've used the fabulous Simply Sassy Tiffany available at Funky Kits. I've been a big fan of Krista's images since she designed for Sugar Nellie and own loads. I've glittered up her dress and ruffle in her hair. I layered up the gorgeous LOTV papers and added a few die cut flowers.


Image - Simply Sassy Tiffany
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - LOTV
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Circles,MFT Stitched Rectangles, MFT Buttons,Spellbinders Carnation

The fabulous prize as always for the winner is 4 Sugar Nellie digis
and
 a super second prize of 2 Sugar Nellie digis.


Remember to pop by The Sugar Bowl to see all the faulous DT creations.
 
TFL
Cass xx 

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Cass - love the fabulous LO and stunning colouring.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's fab! Been a long time since I used her.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cass, this is gorgeous! Love this image, I really do love some of the older Sugar Nellie images Krista did, this is a fav' for sure. Gorgeous paper combo too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete