Tuesday 8 April 2014

50th Birthday Card

I was asked for a 50th birthday card for a lady who likes wine.So I thought I'd use this fab stamp by Ladybug Crafts Ink.I've paper pieced her clothes and the rest is coloured with Copic Markers.

Front

Close Up

Inside  




Image - Ladybug Crafts Ink Martini Nikki
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - First Edition New Leaf
Sentiment Stamps - Personal Impressions
Punch - Martha Stewart Doily Lace
Dies - Sue Wilson Spanish Collection Corner,Marianne and MFT rolled flowers


I'm entering this into the following challenge

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Cass...your colouring is gorgeous...I LOVE Nikki's hair! PP and Nikki's paper pieced top are brill. Thanks for joining our Birthday Challenge at LCI this fortnight and using our image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you playing along and using a LCI image :) Great card, love the layout.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my kind of plan Cass!
    Great card and love all the detailing. The sentiment is just perfect for your image.

    Have a super Easter weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete