Sunday 24 July 2011

Sugar Addicts Showcase Sunday

Well I was delighted when Elaine asked me to be part of the Sugar Nellie Blog Showcase Sunday.How could I refuse. I've been a sugar addict since the beginning.
The card I've made is using the lovely Simply Sassy stamp Butterflies and Pigtails available from Funkykits.
I've coloured her using my Copic markers as always. She was a delight to colour.I cut her out using the Xyron Shapez nesties that are made by Spellbinders.This is Frame 5.Can't remember what the papers are.Think it might be Papermania and the purple with the butterflies is Kanban.The flowers are from WOC and Prima. The little butterflies are a Marianne Die.

I can't thank Elaine enough for asking me and am so honoured to have been asked.


TFL
Cass xxx

12 comments:

  1. congrats on being showcased cass..nor surprise there as your work is always gorgeous...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh but you are fabulous Cass!! The pleasure was all mine, though I did spend forever wandering through your blog deciding which to pick, they are all gorgeous.

    Many thanks
    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning sweetie and very well deserved! love your work but ya knows that :D

    Mwah

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Cass. Your cards is gorgeous, so pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. no surprise to me Cass, well deserved spotlight, your cards are always fab x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Cass, I got so excited seeing your stuff showcased.
    Glad that more people now know how fab you are.

    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your Sassy showcase and beautiful cards Cass. Hope you had fun in the HOS!
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats Cass, very well deserved of course
    beautiful card
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Cass. Well deserved :D Hugs. Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ive come across your blog via Kath and im so glad I did! Wow your cards are fab, loving how bold and bright they are. Im off to become a follower. Hugs Kat x

    ReplyDelete