Saturday 1 May 2010

Apologies

Hi folks,sorry for not being around for quite a while,but I'd been unwell for a while and I'd also just lost the enthusiasm for doing any crafting.My craft stuff has been packed up since Christmas and I'd only made one card in January.I only just made my first card in all that time last week.I probably won't be posting regularly but will when I have something to show.For that reason as the message above states,I've disabled commenting (at least I hope I have if it worked). I hope you'll still pop by now and again as i'll certainly be visiting and looking at your lovely work.I just felt before too much of my time was getting taken up commenting on blogs.
I've got a demo weekend next weekend at my local craft store Craft World (previously known as Craftology) so have had card samples to make up for that,so can hopefully share them after the demo. I've had 10 lovely Sugar Nellies to play with and colour and gorgeous papers from BoBunny and MME,so that gave me the kick up the backside to get crafting again.I'll be demoing copic markers so please pop by and say hello if you'll be going.
Thanks again
Cass xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment